- Can be used in combination with other immune system support products
- Good source of antioxidant vitamin C
Indications for Use
- Patients in need of additional immune system support
- Patients in need of generalized trophic immune system support
- Patients with short-term or ongoing immune system challenges
|Cats and dogs < 20 lbs.||1 tablet 3x/day|
|Dogs 20-50 lbs.||2 tablets 3x/day|
|Dogs > 51 lbs.||3 tablets 3x/day|
Or as directed by your veterinarian.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 tablet) contains: Ingredients: Calcium lactate, bovine thymus Cytosol™ extract, magnesium citrate, and ascorbic acid. Other Ingredients: Cellulose and calcium stearate.
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* (min) 5 mg / tablet
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog or Cat Food Nutrient Profile.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.