It provides nutrients that:
- Support the body’s normal inflammatory response
- Help support pathways involved in healthy joint function, including support for the cartilage
- Contains antioxidant vitamins A and C
- Support healthy immune system function
Wear and tear of joints and surrounding tissues, especially in very active and aging dogs, can cause stiffness and trigger the body's normal inflammatory response function.
Indications for Use:
- Maintenance: especially for large breeds, performance dogs, and growing puppies
- For dogs in need of joint support, especially for active or aging dogs
Directions for Use:
Based on body weight, the canine patient should receive the canine formula wafer according to the following recommendations or as otherwise directed.
|1-25 lbs.||1 wafer per day|
|26-50 lbs.||2 wafers per day|
|51-80 lbs.||3 wafers per day|
|>80 lbs.||4 wafers per day|
Stated amounts depend on dose.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 wafer) contains: Ingredients: Glucosamine sulfate (from shellfish), chondroitin (as chondroitin sulfate), ginger (root), honey, bovine liver, ascorbic acid, calcium stearate, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), modified tapioca starch, and turmeric (root) powder.
Vitamin E (min) 5 IU / wafer
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* (min) 5 mg / wafer
Chondroitin (as chondroitin sulfate)* (min) 110 mg / wafer
Glucosamine Sulfate (from shellfish)* (min) 250 mg / wafer
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.