Nutrition is a powerful tool to support pet oral health. VF Bio-Dent contains calcium, phosphorus, and manganese for support of the bony structures and connective tissue in the body, including the mouth. The formula also contains complex food-based ingredients that provide support for endocrine and immune system health.
- Contains many of the building blocks needed to support and maintain oral health
- Provides systemic support that can help ensure an overall healthy mouth, especially in an orally challenged animal
- Provides building blocks for young animals that are experiencing tooth and bone growth and development*
Indications for Use
- Support for normal growth and development of bone and the oral cavity
- Support for the health of oral tissues
- Support for the oral cavity, particularly in times of stress
|All cats, dogs<20 lbs.||1 tablet 2x/day|
|Dogs 20-50 lbs.||2 tablets 2x/day|
|Dogs>51 lbs.||3 tablets 2x/day|
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 tablet) contains: Bovine bone, defatted wheat germ, calcium lactate, organic carrot, veal bone, bovine adrenal, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, manganese glycerophosphate, organic sweet potato, licorice (root), and rice bran. Other Ingredients: Honey, cellulose, calcium stearate, and arabic gum as tableting aids.
Calcium 20 mg / tablet
Phosphorus 10 mg / tablet
Manganese 1.4 mg / tablet
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.